what if you could meet your celebrity crush but the cost was them knowing everything you’ve ever said about them in your tumblr tags
And watched and listened and examined white people?
They are a fascinating breed of human.
Very bland. All of their conversations are about where they’ve been; where they live; their commute around the city to work; about their friends who are graduating, getting promoted or moving;how they just started renovating their apartment; investments, business ventures.
All this while drinking coffee, eating a muffin or bagel or scone with a piece of fruit. These are the ways of white folk.
small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more